Green Bay Chiropractic staff is well trained and focused on giving you the personal attention you deserve. Read below for a little more information about us.
Dr. Maureen O’Connor
You can trust Dr. Maureen O’Connor (center) as your chiropractor because of her extensive education and experience:
Commitment to Education:
- Owner/Chiropractor of Green Bay Chiropractic Clinic since 1995
- Certified in the Thompson Technique of Adjusting
- Erhardt Post Graduate X-ray Training
- Certified Practitioner of Pierce Technique
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic 1994
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay 1989
Professional and Personal Organization Memberships:
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- Dudley Birder Chorale since 1994
Mary has worked in the insurance industry for over 19 years. She is currently finishing her associate degree in Healthcare Business Services.
Lori has worked in the service industry for 20 years. She is also a licensed Chiropractic assistant and can perform all therapies.
Ciara is currently a student and assists with front desk duties and office maintenance.
Joy has worked as a occupational assistant for over 30 years. She is also licensed as a Chiropractic Assistant and can perform all the therapies offered in the clinic.